Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, August 9, 2014

More Holiday Items

Before it is too late I am looking to get the remainder of my vacation stock online. Our issue is mainly routine and climate associated. Our images emerge best-in normal daylight, but there is just one day-this week the sunshine was up while I had been house and glowing.

I have included a two penny postage stamp of Santa, a snowman along with two decoupage items. The snowman item occurs a ball chain ring. The Santa press ring occurs a gold-plated choker necklace cable.



Our Garden Gnome ring is not solely a Holiday item, but may proceed properly having a red-shirt. I acquired inspiration in the necklace which tells me of the yard gnome cap for whatever reason. It had been created using coral chips and turquoise howlite beads. Silver cable was used-to create the help, and also the clasp is just eye form and a silver catch.


Search my Etsy look for some items that might proceed properly with reddish or inexperienced, and the Holiday for several my Holiday items.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About