Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

The Crow

I've experienced that I desired to attempt creating a choker like ring having an edge, and been a little of the lover of the St. Petersburg string.

A routine was created by me about the fringing like method. I needed them to improve the sooner they wound up towards the necklace's center. I applied some 15/0 seed beads at the conclusion of every edge, and a mixture of 11/0 seed beans.
Towards the middle I included a glass gem right before the change the the edge, to include even more distinction within the entire item.

I chose to put in a string for that bolt hold, therefore it could be flexible, with respect to the throat size etc.

It got me about one hour to help make the St. Petersburg chain about another 2 hours for that edge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About